Customer service

For peace of mind while you get about, our customer service is here to help.

Hit the road with total peace of mind, you are the centre of our concerns. Experience the professional customer service that is attentive to your needs.

Each of our clients counts!

At D’Ieteren Auto, we provide personalised customer service day after day. Reactive, proactive and enthusiastic, each of our collaborators is committed to making sure you fully and sustainably take advantage of your vehicle in all circumstances. Along with our partner dealers, a dedicated team is available to assist you.

Your loyalty is at the heart of our commitment. At D’Ieteren Auto, every client counts. A question, a doubt, an unforeseen incident? Together, we will find the most suitable solution to the situation.

For any questions, please select a brand below to contact our client service:


Diesel Campaign EA189

Each of our clients counts

As an importer of the Volkswagen Group brand to Belgium, D’Ieteren Auto is making every effort to ensure that the software of the engines concerned by Dieselgate are updated. In the meantime, our workshops have already successfully carried out over 235,000 interventions. Around 80% of clients concerned in Belgium, responded favourably to our call and we would like to thank them. The remaining 20% have already been contacted personally by mail. We invite them to make an appointment with the official dealer of their choice as soon as possible. The technical intervention, which takes less than an hour, is completely free and will in no way have an impact on the vehicle’s performance. For further information, you can visit the website of our brands or call the Diesel Hotline on 02/233 78 38. They will do their utmost to answer your questions, from Monday to Friday, from 8.00 a.m. until 6.00 p.m.

We thank you for your loyalty and are tirelessly working to restore your confidence. Because each of our clients counts.

More information for our Audi customers >
More information for our Volkswagen customers >
More information for our SEAT customers >
More information for our ŠKODA customers >

This website uses cookies. We use cookies to make our website work at the best, improving your online experience. By continuing to navigate on this site, you agree to the use of cookies.

Learn more